Module A Chue (Imperial) Style Feng Shui Introduction Course provides you with the skills to confidently assess the floorplan of your own home or office and find which areas relate to health, career, wealth and certain family members and how to interpret the form within and surrounding the home to support yourself and encourage better chi flow. This Feng Shui course is taught in London and is so highly regarded that students attend from overseas.
“No more will you be confused by Feng Shui books – attend this empowering course and Master Sarah McAllister will expertly guide you through the common myths and misconceptions about Feng Shui so you can achieve clarity on how to help yourself at home and work.”
Reasons why people learn Feng Shui with Master Sarah McAllister
- They want a profession that helps people – Sarah’s ethics and multi-faceted knowledge inspires her students to learn diligently
- Freedom to choose your own hours
- Be involved in a caring and ‘people business’
- Unleash your creativity and stop feeling stifled by bosses and meaningless work!
- Freedom to travel internationally if that floats your boat!
- What is Chue style Imperial Feng Shui?
- The Role of Feng Shui in our lives
- Form and Compass
- Yin and Yang
- Chi & Sensing the Chi
- The Five Celestial Animals
- The Five Elements in a Room
- The Front Door
- Designing the Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom and Home Office
- The 8 Trigrams of the I Ching
- The Early & Late Heaven Sequence Bagua
- The Lo Shu Square
- Lo Shu Map
- Introduction to Flying Star
- Flying Star for the years 2000-2012
- Lo Shu Number of the month
- Three Gates of Chi (FSS requirement)
- Space Clearing Basics (FSS requirement)
- Electromagnetic/Microwave Pollution (FSS requirement)
- Geopathic Stress (FSS requirement)
Course manuals with diagrams and clear notes. All our Feng Shui courses are unique in that they are accredited by both Feng Shui Society UK and Chue Foundation.
Also known as Imperial School Feng Shui style, this course is taught under the auspices of Grand Master Chan Kun Wah, and the standardised “Chue” Syllabus is personalised by Master Sarah McAllister FSSA with real-life Feng Shui stories & consultations.
Attendance of Module A grants you eligibility to pursue the 8 day Module B (Intermediate Level) and then 18 day Module C (Practitioner level)
Leave the “Rat Race” and start your training by booking today!
London – Saturday April 13th & Sunday April 14th 2013 (10am – 5pm daily) at Regent’s College, Regent’s Park
Earlybird 15% discounted rate deadline was March 5th, now expired.
As at 3rd April we have a few final places left on this course, so please book now to avoid disappointment.
After March 5th Full Fee £215 + VAT
Click above to pay in full using a debit or credit card via PayPal.
To book by telephone call UK number 0844 848 4099 or from overseas please call +44 131 440 7638
Module B – 8 day Intermediate Level Chue Style Feng Shui
Your introduction to the Chinese Lo Pan compass and a thorough grounding in Form School and the very effective Ba Chop and Yuen Hom Flying Star methods. Leaves you confident to practice on friends and family. Read more…
Module C – 18 day Practitioner Level Chue Style Feng Shui
A very thorough, authentic, detailed and logical training embracing both the soft skills of energy awareness and the technical skills of compass techniques. This course equips you to enter the world of professional feng shui consultancy. Read more…
About the Feng Shui Agency School of Chue Style Feng Shui
Master Sarah McAllister BA FSSA is principal of the Feng Shui Agency Chue Style School and is a successful consultant with 14 years experience. She is both a Feng Shui Society accredited trainer and an approved teacher of Chue Style Feng Shui. Read more…
Terms and Conditions For Courses
We are committed to providing the highest level of service and teaching to you.
Your commitment to us is as follows:
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable within 30 days of the event date.
- Earlybird payments are non-refundable, but are fully transferrable.
- When choosing to pay by instalments these must be paid for the duration of the agreement by standing order or recurring Paypal payment on time with no delays. In the unlikely event that you need to withdraw from the group, you are committed to continue paying the instalments until their term is complete, but these can be transferred to a course at a future date.
- Please do not book your flights and accommodation until the course is confirmed. We are not liable for travel fees. We reserve the right to change course dates & venue if necessary.
- Fees do not include accommodation or lunches but do include refreshments.