27 Jul Hot Summer Feng Shui Anger Management
Back to the feng shui for hot weather. Here are my top tips for keeping your cool in a heatwave:
- Wear only natural materials such as cotton or silk, bamboo or hemp. Avoid manmade fibres like polyester and nylon as these don’t let the body breath.
- Use the same principle in your bedding – linen and cotton is much cooler than the ‘easy iron’ varieties that are usually only 50% cotton and have nylon or polyester in them.
- Keep the curtains closed in South facing rooms during the hottest part of the day – this is common sense, but it is amazing how many people forget to do this in a heatwave.
- Invest in a good ‘silent’ fan and/or portable air conditioning unit. The Dyson models are particularly good.
- Avoid too much red in the South – the occasional splash here and there is fine, but not in large amounts like walls, rugs, sofas… If you can’t change the colours then add some earth element like sand/brown/yellow/grey/beige/sisal/seagrass and natural wooden furniture (which is earth element, not wood element!)
- Definitely don’t put a water feature or an aquarium in the South as this will cause arguments.
- Drink plenty of room temperature water to stay hydrated
- Increase the yin energy by doing gentle exercise like yoga instead of strenuous exercise like running
- Run cold water over your wrists if you become very warm – this immediately cools the blood so helps to cool you down.
- If you feel yourself becoming unreasonably angry, take a few deep breathes and focus on gratitude instead.
It’s good to share!
I love to share my information and wisdom for the benefit of others, so it would be great if you would show your appreciation and let others also benefit by using the Social Media buttons for Facebook etc. to share the knowledge. Thanks
I’d love to help you with your Chinese Horoscope or the Feng Shui energies of your home, business or new build project in London or elsewhere in the UK or the world! So why not get in touch! I’d love to hear from you! Just use the Contact Us facility. Or call on one of the below numbers.
Tel. UK. only 0844 848 4099
International +44 131 440 7638
All content Copyright of Feng Shui Agency Ltd 1999-2019
IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE OR BLOG POST IN YOUR WEBSITE OR NEWSLETTER YOU CAN AS LONG AS YOU INCLUDE THIS COMPLETE INFO & WEBSITE LINK WITH IT:
Master Sarah McAllister is owner and founder of Feng Shui Agency Ltd, a London & Cotswolds, UK based Feng Shui consultancy with an international client portfolio and associate Feng Shui architects, Feng Shui Urban Planners and Interior Designers. She is a Thought Leader for the Global Wellness Institute, Wellbeing Architecture Initiative and widely regarded as an industry expert and is a sought after lecturer and Feng Shui consultant. She publishes a free monthly newsletter “illuminations” with industry news, practical Feng Shui insight and advice for subscribers.You can follow her work here at www.fengshuiagency.com