24 Apr Feng Shui for Enlightened Business
During my 20 years of carrying out business feng shui consultations, my business clients are ALWAYS the CEO’s or divisional directors of the company – the leaders and highly successful men and women who understand the benefits of aligning to good energy.
They also understand the subtle power of ‘soft skills’ and creating healthy working environments both from a physical and emotional viewpoint.
They are committed to investing funds into expertise and the various improvements that I suggest in layout, colour and design.
Many of them such as RedBull and a major China owned telecoms company have even invited me to help them find their new headquarters so that they lease the best building possible and avoid a feng shui disaster.
Another characteristic of the enlightened CEO and entrepreneur is that they ‘get’ that spirituality in business is not contradictory to common sense and pragmatism. At the same time, they also understand that opening to new possibilities and viewpoints helps them to ‘think outside the box’ and stop the creativity deadening addiction to facts and precedence.
I have never yet been hired by the type of less senior manager who is more pre-occupied with playing safe and worrying about ‘not putting their head above the parapet’ that they are (often unwittingly) clinging to certainty and have problems with the chaos and opportunities of change, which also require an emotional resilience.
There are some personalities who will refute the validity of feng shui and astrology until they are blue in the face even when in possession of the full facts and plentiful ‘qualitative data’ showing them that classical feng shui systems are proven to work.
Thankfully the CEO or enlightened entrepreneur tends to have a more balanced intellect that understands the world comprises of more than what we can visually see or measure, and more importantly ‘gets’ how to powerfully create from seemingly nothing more than a vision.
Here are a few typical benefits that businesses have experienced through working with me:
• Fund manager in a high pressure investment bank role felt noticeably less stressed and slept like a baby
• With one simple piece of advice, a group of Forex trading trainers felt a sense of clarity and better teamwork
• Staff at a marketing training company said they felt much more focussed and productive at work and enjoyed the office environment much more
• Medical Inventor experienced much more confidence and authority at work, after having felt ignored and unable to assert himself
• Sold out festival tickets in one week following a water feature activation on an auspicious date, where previously the same festival takes 3-6 months to sell!
• A design studio making very high end bespoke ceramics went from deathly quiet to having so much business they asked if I could please ‘reverse the feng shui’!!
• Two multinationals had the best month in business on record within weeks of moving in to their newly custom Feng Shui designed offices
• A beauty salon went from struggling with cashflow to reporting increased bookings and a quarterly spend reduced by 40%
• An immigration lawyer practice started to see many more phone calls into the company and business has picked up, increasing the family income of the owner
• An outdoor activities shop in Belgium went from deathly quiet to having a bumper month and being able to pay themselves a salary for the first time in 6 months
Thankfully the CEO or enlightened entrepreneur tends to have a balanced intellect that understands the world comprises of more than what we can visually see or measure, and more importantly ‘gets’ how to powerfully create from seemingly nothing more than a vision. And it all starts with energy alignment, which is exactly what my Feng Shui service provides.
I work with business feng shui clients in the UK and all over the world to provide advice on how to design or layout offices or commercial premises – I’d be thrilled to help, so why not get in touch! I’d love to hear from you! Just use the Contact Us facility.
It’s good to share!
I love to share my information and wisdom for the benefit of others, so it would be great if you would show your appreciation and let others also benefit by using the Social Media buttons for Facebook etc. to share the knowledge. Thanks
I’d love to help you with your Chinese Horoscope or the Feng Shui energies of your home, business or new build project, so why not get in touch! I’d love to hear from you! Just use the Contact Us facility. Or call on one of the below numbers.
Tel. UK. only 0844 848 4099
International +44 131 440 7638
All content Copyright of Feng Shui Agency Ltd 1999-2018
IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE OR BLOG POST IN YOUR WEBSITE OR NEWSLETTER YOU CAN AS LONG AS YOU INCLUDE THIS COMPLETE INFO WITH IT:
Master Sarah McAllister is owner and founder of Feng Shui Agency Ltd, a UK based Feng Shui consultancy and training company with an international client portfolio and associate Feng Shui architects, Feng Shui Urban Planners and Interior Designers. She is widely regarded as an industry expert and is a sought after lecturer and consultant. She publishes a free monthly newsletter “illuminations” with industry news, practical Feng Shui insight and advice for subscribers.